Saturday, October 24, 2009

Moving Misery

So, my poor mother is moving for like the 35th time in her life. She hates to move and you think she would be a pro by now but she just hates it. Someday when I am rich I will buy her a home and pay someone to move her. For now, it is up to us as her family to do it, ugh. Dad is on crutches with a bum knee and mom is week with poor health. Thank goodness Paul and Jeanne came today and I was on call. Marissa is also flying in to help and will be here tomorrow. The good news is she will be only two blocks from us, Sam and Nat will be happy to have her close by and so will I. Back to work tommorrow we are running out of time to get it all moved and clean. I'm tired just thinking of all there is to do. So if you are bored, love to move things and live in Idaho Falls we will gladly include you.

No comments: